Art Struggles. A few pieces I am working on. One is a portrait for the husband of the person that I recently completed a portrait for. I am attempting to paint a background that includes the Bridal Falls at Yosemite because one of the photos she sent me of him was at this location, but it was a photo of him at a much younger age. The portrait portion is from a more recent photo. I'm also adding in a Northern Goshawk, which is one of the birds known to be seen in this area, and I enjoy adding birds and other wildlife to represent the spirit of the individual (I think that is what I am doing?). The other paintings are ones in progress. I ruined the eye in one painting and have applied some watercolor ground to see if I can save the painting, which is almost completed, except for the field next to the figure.
Popular posts from this blog
Below are some things I have finished from the past and some things I just worked on for fun and experiementation. (Some are not finished just yet) I heard of an art course with teacher/mentors available online that makes use of classic teaching techniques. If you are interested check out: https://www.smarterartschool.com/home.html The artist teachers are extraordinary artist, like Marc Sheff. Or, if you love the arts and would like to support my art journey, which I hope will include more formal study, check out the "Ko-fi" link to the right of this blog. You can donate as little as the amount of a cup of coffee. It would be much appreciated, put to good use, and increase your positive karma! Don't forget, I will work for you as well, I am available for commissions.

Comments
Post a Comment