More. What do you think of them? Would you keep any if they were given to you? Would you buy any of these paintings? Would you like them better if they were a different size? What types of subject matter would you like if you could pick an idea for a painting that you would hang on your wall or place on a shelf?
Art Struggles. A few pieces I am working on. One is a portrait for the husband of the person that I recently completed a portrait for. I am attempting to paint a background that includes the Bridal Falls at Yosemite because one of the photos she sent me of him was at this location, but it was a photo of him at a much younger age. The portrait portion is from a more recent photo. I'm also adding in a Northern Goshawk, which is one of the birds known to be seen in this area, and I enjoy adding birds and other wildlife to represent the spirit of the individual (I think that is what I am doing?). The other paintings are ones in progress. I ruined the eye in one painting and have applied some watercolor ground to see if I can save the painting, which is almost completed, except for the field next to the figure.






Comments
Post a Comment