As you can see I have posted paintings from the last few months today here and on the previous post on May 10, 2021. I will post more soon, I still have a lot to document. Again, if you like any, let me know. I am having a giveaway soon, and this will include paintings as well as high-quality painting materials so that you (or someone) can also get started. My Etsy shop is https://www.etsy.com/shop/PaintingTheSkyKingdm (yes please note there is no "o" in kingdom - Etsy would not allow that many letters for my shop name). My Instagram handle is @paintingtheskykingdom. You can find a link to my Instagram account in my profile as well.
Art Struggles. A few pieces I am working on. One is a portrait for the husband of the person that I recently completed a portrait for. I am attempting to paint a background that includes the Bridal Falls at Yosemite because one of the photos she sent me of him was at this location, but it was a photo of him at a much younger age. The portrait portion is from a more recent photo. I'm also adding in a Northern Goshawk, which is one of the birds known to be seen in this area, and I enjoy adding birds and other wildlife to represent the spirit of the individual (I think that is what I am doing?). The other paintings are ones in progress. I ruined the eye in one painting and have applied some watercolor ground to see if I can save the painting, which is almost completed, except for the field next to the figure.
























Comments
Post a Comment